COMIC-Walking Dead #139
- Cover Date: March 2015. Issue Title: “From The Edge Of The World”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 13th Top Selling Comic Book of March 2015. Estimated Print Run of 67,349 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- While trailing the Whisperers, Carl is Discovered by Alpha. Down by the harbor, Rick and Ezekiel exchange goods between their communities. And await Michonne, who returns from sea with her crew. Though happy to see Rick, she has no desire to rejoin Alexandria ever again.
- Featured Characters in this Issue include Ezekiel, Rick Grimes, Maggie Greene, Carl Grimes, Michonne, and Pete.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Official 1st