COMIC-Walking Dead #135
- Cover Date: December 2014. Issue Title: “Face To Face”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 12th Top Selling Comic Book of December 2014. Estimated Print Run of 67,361 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- The parents of Carl and Sophia’s attackers demand justice. While Maggie doesn’t want to rush to judgement, she places Carl in a cell for his own safety. Right next to Lydia, the young Whisperer Jesus captured. Meanwhile, Gregory suggests the easiest way to deal with the parents’ problems…
- Featured Characters in this Issue include Maggie Greene, Sophia, Carl Grimes, Jesus Malone, Tammy, Gregory, Doc Carson and Lydia.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing