COMIC-Walking Dead #134
- Cover Date: November 2014. Issue Title: “From Whispers To Screams”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 14th Top Selling Comic Book of November 2014. Estimated Print Run of 68,093 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- Barely surviving the Whisperer attack, Jesus rescues Darius and takes one of their attackers prisoner. Back at the Hilltop, two boys looking for some revenge blindside Carl and Sophia. Carl retaliates by savagely beating them with a shovel.
- Featured Characters in this Issue include Maggie Greene, Sophia, Carl Grimes, Jesus Monroe, Oscar, Gregory and Darius.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing