COMIC-Walking Dead #133
- Cover Date: October 2014. Issue Title: “Impending Doom”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 16th Top Selling Comic Book of October 2014. Estimated Print Run of 69,561 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- While inspecting the Hilltop’s northern border, Jesus learns that one of his patrol hasn’t been heard from since morning. Venturing out, Jesus takes a group to search for the missing man, only to be savagely attacked by the Whisperers.
- Featured Characters in this Issue include Andrea, Brianna, Rick Grimes, Sophia, Earl Sutton, Carl Grimes, Jesus Malone, Rosita, Eugene, Darius and Lydia (1ST APPEARANCE).
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing