COMIC-Walking Dead #132
- Cover Date: October 2014. Issue Title: “Happiness”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- #1 Selling Comic Book of October 2014. Estimated Print Run of 326,334 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- Dante’s search party is overtaken by Walkers…who wield knives and talk. As the sole survivor, Dante discovers that his attackers are humans wearing Walker flesh to move undetected through herds. But his discovery is cut short by a shotgun pointed in his face.
- Chapter 6 of 6 in the “A New Beginning” Story Arc. Featured Characters in this Issue include Andrea, Brianna, Rick Grimes, Sophia, Maggie Greene, Carl Grimes, Kelly, Doug and Dante. This is also the 1ST APPEARANCE of Alpha.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing