COMIC-Walking Dead #128
- Cover Date: June 2014. Issue Title: “After All This Time; She Should Be More Prepared”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 9th Top Selling Comic Book of June 2014. Estimated Print Run of 74,326 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- Rick agrees to allow Carl to apprentice at the Hilltop. Meanwhile, Magna and her group assimilate to life in Alexandria….but don’t trust that everything is what it seems.
- Chapter 2 of 6 in the “Al New Beginning” Story Arc. Featured Characters in this Issue include Andrea, Carl Grimes, Negan, Olivia, Rick Grimes and Magna.
- Features 1st APPEARACE of Marco
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing