COMIC-Walking Dead #107
- Cover Date: February 2013. Issue Title: “Abandon All Hope, Part 5”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 19th Top Selling Comic Book of February 2013. Estimated Print Run of 63,575 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 28 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- After a knockdown drag out fight, Rick and Negan strike a truce, and Rick is reunited with his son. However, with all the new information Carl collected from his stay in Savior’s territory, Jesus decides that it’s finally time to introduce Rick to Ezekiel…
- Chapter 5 of 6 in the “Abandon All Hope” Story Arc. Featured Characters in this Issue include Rick Grimes, Andrea, Carl Grimes, Jesus Monroe, Michonne, Negan, Eugene, Rosita.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing