COMIC-Image Comics Walking Dead #110
- Cover Date: May 2013. Issue Title: “March to War, Part 2”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 13th Top Selling Comic Book of May 2013. Estimated Print Run of 76,455 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 30 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- Rick brought a small group to the Kingdom, for an audience with King Ezekiel. As their war planning continues, it is only behind closed doors that Ezekiel drops his act for Michonne, and shares with her his past as a zookeeper and how he rescued a tiger during the zombie outbreak.
- Chapter 2 of 6 in the “March to War” Story Arc. Featured Characters in this Issue include Maggie Greene, Rick Grimes, Andrea, Carl Grimes, Jesus Monroe, Michonne, Eugene, Kal, Ezekiel, Shiva.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing