COMIC-Image Comics Walking Dead #109
- Cover Date: April 2013. Issue Title: “March to War, Part 1”. Issue Condition: Near Mint/Mint
- 8th Top Selling Comic Book of April 2013. Estimated Print Run of 90,362 Issues.
- Issue Written by Robert Kirkman. Cover by Charlie Adlard
- Black and White Standard Comic Format. 32 Pages
- From the Image Comics “Walking Dead” Collection
- Also included in the Specialty Collection “SKELETONS ZOMBIES & GHOSTS”
- Jesus returns to the Hilltop to recruit soldiers in the coming fight against Negan. While their leader, Gregory, balks at the call to arms, Maggie and guardsman Kal join the war effort. But just as the plan begins coming together, Kal flees the Hilltop, leaving Jesus to suspect he’s been betrayed…
- Chapter 1 of 6 in the “March to War” Story Arc. Featured Characters in this Issue include Maggie Greene, Rick Grimes, Andrea, Carl Grimes, Jesus Monroe, Michonne, Brianna, Gregory, Doc Carson, Sophia, Earl Sutton, Spencer.
- Features 1st Appearance of BRIANNA.
- Bagged and Boarded Immediately Upon Purchase. This Graphic Novel has Never Been Opened or Read.
- An Official and Authentic Image Comics Issue. Original 1st Printing